PLEASE NOTE: All workouts are voluntary. The workouts are an opportunity for you to work on your skills and abilities, and are not assigned by the coaching staff.
- Give 100%. Make every attempt to complete a workout at game speed. You should be exhausted after completing a workout.
- Focus on fundamentals. It is not enough to complete a drill, a move, or an action. Work to achieve correct footwork, shot form, and ball handling (that means don’t stare at the ball).
- Fail forward. Some parts of these workouts should be a struggle. That is good. Your development depends on you working through that struggle.
Ball Handling Workouts:
Post/In the Key Workouts:
- Fundamentals Shooting Workout #1
- Steve Nash 20 Minute Shooting Workout
- Jab Step Series
- At Home Shooting Workout(Jab Step Progression Part 2)